Orphek lighting

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
838
Reaction score
338
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
1 Orphek Icon purchased July 2026
Have original box for shipping $475

Osix with 2 OR4 90 Bars
Blue Plus
Sky blue
1 year old. have boxes $325 plus shipping
IMG_0403.jpeg
 
Interested in the bars and controller, may be interested in the whole package depending on what deal you’d do for that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new