• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Mounting Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Orphek light mounting kit. I bought this of a fellow reefer and discovered I cant use it. I was going to mount a couple of A160s on a 40 Breeder with it but I am planning on using a AC110 hang on filter which is 14 inches wide. By the time I account for the filter, it is going to spread the lights 22 inches with about 7 inches left on either side. I am going to need to use goosenecks so that I can angle them in toward the middle some. All of the major comonents are here but the kit is misssing a couple of the small screws that are used specifically for mounting a Atlantik but they can be replaced at the hardware if needed for a few bucks. The kit is pretty much universal and you can mount quite a lot of different lights with it. Plus this thing is very rigid and strong. It is made from aluminum so it is also lightweight.

BRS has these on sales for $90 plus tax which would be about $100 whare I am. I will do $75 shipped including all fees to lower 48. Thanks

IMG_0496.jpg

Joel Franco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this come with everything that came in the original packaging?

OP
OP
L

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no per the description it is missing some of the small screwws that are orphek specific and a couple of the plastic pads.

Joel Franco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. I didnt read that. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back