Orphek News Letter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By launching groundbreaking technologies our company gained respect and recognition as a leader in Aquarium lighting technology and innovation for reef aquariums lights. Stores, coral farms, public aquariums, hotels, zoos, shopping malls and homes all over the world have been satisfied clients who share their orphek experience with us!
Orphek newsletter this week brings beautiful corals tank displays under moonlight.
ORPHEK LED LIGHTING
NEWSLETTER

LED Aquarium Moonlight Night View

Amazing Photos of Aquarium Night View Actinic or Moonlight
"Over the years we have been displaying amazing photos of SPS dominated aquariums such as Bill’s tank.
Back in January we shared many coral macro photos that he took of his beautiful corals.
In case you missed click on Beautiful tank from UK under Orphek Atlantik units
This week he sent us updated photos under Orphek Moonlight LED channel, so we are going to take this opportunity to plunge into the subject. ..."

To continue to read this article and see the amazing coral pictures and tank display click HERE

Why the New ATLANTIK V4 is the best product Orphek has produced today?

• 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
  • Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
  • Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
  • Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
  • Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
  • Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
  • Highest PAR/PUR per watt.
  • Highest Spectrum output.
  • High efficiency power supply.
  • Lowest consumption Euro X watt.
What else Orphek is offering you that others are not?

• A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
  • A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
  • A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
  • A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
  • A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED) and that many other companies are charging you as an extra cost:

• Power cord with waterproof connector
  • Stainless steel hanging kit
  • Driver
  • Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply

Click for more information HERE

Doran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just unboxed my new v4 this morning. I had ordered the v4 without ever seeing one in person. It is much nicer than anticipated. It is also large (no surprise) and heavy. This is a big solid LED. I had some initial challenges getting the gateway to connect. I emailed Orphek in my frustration and in less than an hour James had replied as well as support and Ofir. They had me enter a test gateway ID to verify my programming and in minutes all was functioning.

At the end of the day I purchased this with very high expectations, and only time will truly tell if these exceed the T5 (8 bulb) I pulled down, but I expect they will.

In truth I am impressed enough that I am taking down two other tanks lighting (LEDs) and switching over to these v4's as well.

First impressions make a difference.......I will close with a commercial like "highly recommended"

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back