Orphek sps tank

I have two Orphek blue+ bars on my 96x30x24 to act as additional lighting. With just the Orpheks I am getting 250 par near the top, 150 mid and around 80 in the sand. Not bad for a single light bar.

The color puts the Radions to shame. I am seriously thinking about ditching my Radions for the V4's.
 
I have two Orphek blue+ bars on my 96x30x24 to act as additional lighting. With just the Orpheks I am getting 250 par near the top, 150 mid and around 80 in the sand. Not bad for a single light bar.

The color puts the Radions to shame. I am seriously thinking about ditching my Radions for the V4's.
Agree they put out a lot of par. Changed my program and my tank is looking better

1585885257411.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new