Orpheks or3 with radions mounting

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any tips on mounting Orpheks or3 bars to radions. I’m thinking the track from radions and mounting the Orpheks to the radions with bars? Any other ways will greatly be appreciated
 
Yeh, I’ve seen. Was gonna do that actually! I’m using 16 inch ones though cuz my tank is only
Yeh, I’ve seen. Was gonna do that actually! I’m using 16 inch ones though cuz

yeah. I’m working on doing this as well. My tank is also 18” wide, standard 125. Note that the brs 24” hybrid kit is 2 pieces that are 12” each. I’m not yet convinced that 2 Orphek will have enough space on each side of an xr30. Definitely will on a xr15. But I have 2 xr30 and 2 xr15. I got 2 xr15 instead of a third xr30 as my tank has a center brace.
 
Oh so there actually not what they say they are, it’s what said on the detail. I thought it was a mistyped. Thank you
 
Here is how I did it... extra rms rail hanging slides with flat steel mounted to them..
 

Attachments

  • 20231221_202725.jpg
    20231221_202725.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 370
  • 20231221_202728.jpg
    20231221_202728.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 353
  • 20231221_202736.jpg
    20231221_202736.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 358

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new