OSRAS Conference

Had a great time at OSRAS today! Rich and his team did a great job with this conference. Went in saying I was not going to buy any livestock because I am going through a tank Upgrade, but ended up buying a cooler full!! So much so that I needed to buy a new frag rack just to fit them all!

812cb18819dd2ffa0656dacd30c2409c.jpg


7da583d5a454a5ce4c393f1d85acade1.jpg


bec0c34ee57121e2540add739af4b700.jpg


b7911d5b5d325f28712502b72f0cae96.jpg


ddc3a4c12bfd29ac4eeaa3e9152bb022.jpg


7e49d697d4d0ebf55fa655df36b3d4fd.jpg


c76c8a1f13e17be22e3186b7e4aa8245.jpg


16e094b7c04dc7f2add787bae1b594e6.jpg


901a99ed2b707fae5a973b07c8b70cd6.jpg


The raffle was incredible! I walked away with a bunch of awesome prizes and so did many others!

45d5ef5757e313d787e2c194c4db002a.jpg
 
Had a great time at OSRAS today! Rich and his team did a great job with this conference. Went in saying I was not going to buy any livestock because I am going through a tank Upgrade, but ended up buying a cooler full!! So much so that I needed to buy a new frag rack just to fit them all!

812cb18819dd2ffa0656dacd30c2409c.jpg


7da583d5a454a5ce4c393f1d85acade1.jpg


bec0c34ee57121e2540add739af4b700.jpg


b7911d5b5d325f28712502b72f0cae96.jpg


ddc3a4c12bfd29ac4eeaa3e9152bb022.jpg


7e49d697d4d0ebf55fa655df36b3d4fd.jpg


c76c8a1f13e17be22e3186b7e4aa8245.jpg


16e094b7c04dc7f2add787bae1b594e6.jpg


901a99ed2b707fae5a973b07c8b70cd6.jpg


The raffle was incredible! I walked away with a bunch of awesome prizes and so did many others!

45d5ef5757e313d787e2c194c4db002a.jpg

What size quiet one pump is that? Would you consider selling it?
 
2200 I would consider selling it, but I think it would be way to small for your 90 gal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new