OSRAS Reef Conference

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocean State Reef Aquarium Society (OSRAS).. is sponsoring a reef conference on May 5, in Warwick RI at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. 27 vendors, Greg Hiller Scott Fellman and Christine Williams will be the speakers. Dinner, Special hotel rates.. Conference website is Home pagehttp://www.osrasconference.com. Any questions, email me or call.

Rich Hogan
President
Ocean State Reef Aquarium Society (OSRAS)
[email protected]
401-327-6446

OP
OP
osras1

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OSRASconferencepcBACK.jpg
OSRASconferencepcfront.jpg
Only 10 days away!! Over $4000 in raffles

OP
OP
osras1

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Only nine day's until Ocean State Reef Aquarium's First Annual Conference!!! It's so close I can almost smell the saltwater!! This is certainly an event not to pass up folks so I hope you've marked the calendar and circled it in red!! May 5th, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, Rhode Island. Three great speakers are coming, a terrific array of vendors are all ready to show you their products and we have such a fantastic line up of sponsors!!!! Remember, you can purchase your tickets online or at the door!!! Don't forget to spread the word!! We can't wait to see you all there! Check out our events page here on Facebook for more details or go to www.osrasconference.com

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back