• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OSUASCReefer Excellent Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chemaholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received some zoas from OSUASCReefer and I could not be more pleased. Each frag was packed individually in a heat sealed bag inside of a small plastic cup to protect it. Each bag had water in it of course.

Every frag arrived in good health and every polyp was open when we received them. There were also two complimentary frags in the box which I was not expecting. I cannot praise this seller enough. I will definitely be buying more frags from them in the future.

If you are in the market for zoas I suggest you get in touch with OSUASCReefer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back