• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OSUASCReefer is the BEST!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

JustinTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to come onto this section of the forum to leave a review on my experience working with @OSUASCReefer ! After he posted a recent ad on the marketplace, I saw that he was selling some amazing zoas at really great prices and I was honestly surprised. I also noticed he lived in Florida which is plus but I’d still need shipping so I left a little comment saying I wish he shipped! Well he reach out later that evening letting me know that he hadn’t shipped before but he was looking into it. I was completely down to be the first test and I let him know the items I was interested in. Fast forward through 4 pages of messages back and forth discussing things I wanted, pictures and great communication, here we are today. I just received the box with everything double bagged, frag plugs in cups, labeled and all in an very insulated box. This thing was watertight and had pristine packaging. I even let him know afterward that I’ve ordered from several larger companies and I’ve never seen coral packaged this well. All the Zoa frags and Zoa rocks arrived in excellent condition, all plugs looked to be scrubbed clean and I dipped and did not see anything in the water afterward. Everything is opening up and looking wonderful. I can say that I will DEFINITELY be purchasing from him again and I highly recommend anyone looking for some high quality zoas (and if he happens to add any additional types of coral) to not hesitate and purchase from him!
F594B87B-A91B-4A57-80DA-971A4CACCD9C.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back