ot but I was looking on amazon at chemipure and say this review and had to share

CloudIX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bahahahaha the "Sticky.. icky icky". Please tell me that he did not consume that stuff to pass a drug test.

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol...that is too funny...he should be a sitcom writer...from my experience (no offense intended) most reef folks are a little off kilter...

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With tears in my eyes, I had to copy this. I was waiting for him to say he pizzed thru it.

0 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
2.0 out of 5 stars Chemi pure is for filtering fish tanks and removing harmful organic waste., December 5, 2011
By
squism chaser "panther" (seattle wa) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Chemi-Pure Aquarium Filter Media - 10 oz. (Misc.)
If you are looking for a bag of filter media that does exactly what it is supposed to do, look no farther. I believe you can use this stuff in either fresh or saltwater aquariums and it is desinged to rid the water of harmful organic waste material. Like all living things, fish dont like an over ubundance of poo or urine in their home. Enough waste with time will cause amonia levels to become lethal in your aquarium.

I learned all of these little tid bits about filtering fish tanks by a weird sort of coincidence. See, I don't own a pet fish, I have never owned a pet fish, and I will never own a pet fish. I don't get the desire some people have to keep a fish in their home so they can see it all the time. I believe that it probably stems from some sort of internal desire to have companionship for those people who know that they are too pathedic, ugly, or both to ever have any sort of human companionship. Either way, I would imagine that if you profiled all of the serial killers and pedaphiles for the past thirty years, you would find that an abnormal number of the convicted had pet fish, and the most successful ones probably used the chemi pure in the aquariums. I came across this product after I was busted by the five-o for smoking reefers. I was put on house arrest and probation and had to submit random urine samples at the laws leisure. Well, about a week into it I found myself with a hot little spanish enchilada and about two ounces of some of the sticky, icky, icky...if you know what I'm screaming. Well as tempt fate and you shall discover the wrath of oppresion. My number got called and I had to submit a sample that I knew would come up dirty. I came across this stuff when my buddy brought it to my house and told me to drink it like a tea. I did just that, hot water and I let this stuff steep in the water for twenty minutes. The "tea" was the color of crude oil and tasted something awful. I took it like a champ though and went to provide my sample with the up most confidence. Later that day I was detained and sent to county for violating the condition. The only problem with having friends that are bigger heads than you, is the fact that they will lead you astray. Lond story short, this stuff is for fish water, it is not a human system cleanser. Not by a long shot.

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine coming across this while in class...... I was bored thought to myself that I need to order the Chemipure for the biocube.stumbled upon this gem

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also wondered what an email between the alleged and Boyd enterprises ....... Would be like ????

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always wondered why some things had a label that said not for human consumption ....... It's because of people like this

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
o_O

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back