OT - need a mechanic

There is a guy in Newington in the area of the Olympia Diner that is pretty good and fairly priced.
It's called
Connecticut Auto
113 Pane Rd Ste B
Newington, CT 06111
Phone number (860) 666-9400
 
What kind of car/truck make model year would be best. Been in a dealership for over 8 years. If it's something I can do and have time for I'll let you know.
 
I can't help you with recommending or doing the work but I can point you in the right direction of what you will need to get done based on the symptoms.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new