OT Pond Pumps

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I need some advice. My parents have a pond on their property and recently had it dredged and it's filled again. There is a brook that feeds water into the pond. My dad is looking into adding a Solar Powered circulation pump and fountain. I don't know much about them but was looking for advice about brands and types. Any pond people out there that can give me some advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solar tubes for lights and if you want to get a set of solar panels for your house but I am unaware of any equipment for a tank that's stand alone solar so (((( nope)))) ;)

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solar tubes for lights and if you want to get a set of solar panels for your house but I am unaware of any equipment for a tank that's stand alone solar so (((( nope)))) ;)
What I meant is like a few solar panels hooked up to an inverter that is connected to like 1 or 2 breakers in the house that you can have just the tank (s) on. Sorry for the confusion. [emoji4]

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no worries I thought of doing the same but the cost was to high and my wife was not having it as the panels would l have been on the front of the house

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no worries I thought of doing the same but the cost was to high and my wife was not having it as the panels would l have been on the front of the house
Well what would people be looking at? Cost? Certain brands? Maybe a link to the equipment?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back