Other Hobbies?

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeeping in the dang boonies where Billy the kid once traversed
Tracked by drone

Flying eye lets me know when I'm about to meet someone head on from a turn on the trail very handy.

Ah man I miss my Jeep now. :) I had a little anvil colored Wrangler, took it to the Pine Barrens. Doors off top off, such a cool experience. Now I have an anvil colored Renegade with removable sun roofs but not the same.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to jeeping, a subcompact convert and it feels like it's nine feet off the ground ha and that gas money tho. I've also seen how locked diffs are a mighty help (don't have em/want) down in that low canyon area

That pass through canyon has big history. Roswell is on the right way out in the flats

Off in those flats to left area is corona nm, site of 40s alien landing

To the left is capitan / young guns one / we should take him to the top of capitan peak and throw him off, right dirty Steve ? :)
I love this place it's a history overload good vibe zone

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pets are my hobby. I research before getting one, enjoy setting up bioactive homes for them when possible. I have furry, leggy, scaly, you name in in critters. I overcame my life long fear of spiders by owning tarantulas. I also have a small garden which varies every year and I'm big into feeding the critters our leftovers (not processed food of course) before composting, and composting before trash where possible. I'm just really into nature and the circle of life. I feel like saltwater is that last link I want to incorporate into my household and life. I am so happy to have found this forum to learn about it all.

Spider geek here as well :D

I like to build high horsepower V8s.

I'm currently trying to decide between setting up a new reef or LSA + BTR cam + ZL1 stall and headers for my SS.

Last edited:

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to build high horsepower V8s.

22548641_1071974202944996_5139925032101856013_o.jpg

I’m sorry sir, but you just don’t look that angry. :D You should go by animal mike holding that long block alone.

@motortrendz i gotta say bro, that some sick skill. That top pic table is way awesome. I’m in NC, furniture capitol of the world. Drop that in a showroom up here 3k easy.

secret_reefer337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my hands are not wet from the tanks, shooting bow and arrows. Though I haven’t been shooting for the last year but planning on shooting again. Been busy coaching and keeping my eye on my daughters archery . Another hobby I share with my daughter is cooking and baking.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sitting here alternating between reading R2R and playing guitar.

95F2E920-2ABA-4B0D-8055-8806B9AE1EFC.jpeg

I played guitar like crazy as a kid, but lost interest as I got busy with my career. Now that I’m retired I’ve picked it up again and really enjoying it, plus my taste in music has really expanded over the years so there’s a ton of songs I’m learning now that I was never interested in when I was younger.

waywardreefer

Discipline Equals Freedom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my hands are not wet from the tanks, shooting bow and arrows. Though I haven’t been shooting for the last year but planning on shooting again. Been busy coaching and keeping my eye on my daughters archery . Another hobby I share with my daughter is cooking and baking.
What ya shoot'n? I have a Mathews No Cam HTR...loved it when I was stationed in CO...super cheap Elk tags if you can get the resident ones.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back