Other Hobbies?

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Books:I collect first editions, mostly Stephen King.

Cars: last one was a 62 T-bird. Currently looking for a C10.

Fishing, both fresh and salt. Been having fun catching peacocks.

I also enjoy building cigar box guitars.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishing, hunting, guns, snakes, have 10.
Organic garding. Sold a product on evilbay for 10 years then they delisted it saying you could grow illegal things with it with no recourse.
Thinking of repackaging it with new labels and trying again. Have many repeat customers but lost many and all new.
Motorcycles but none at this time. Last was an 03 CBR954 full custom.
Sold it because everytime I got on it I did 120 plus.
Learning welding. My wife is a welder and an artist. I grow the hottest peppers in the world for my salsa. Ghost, Carolina Reapers, Scorpions.
20160802_105425.jpg

Last edited:

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cooking (which is also my job so it works) I’m the chef at a hotel is my “40hrs” I also cater, private chef. Anything really if you want it cooked for you I’ll probably do it... I also keep a vegetable garden in the spring. I live in the PNW, I salmon fish from my kayak, crab from a bigger boat. I have a wood stove in my house I love to use now that’s it’s getting cold but I refuse to buy firewood so obtaining firewood from various places (legally of course) has become a year around hobby as well. I’m a pretty busy guy. I don’t really like being indoors but when I am it’s taken up with “Tank Stuff” as my wife has come to call it.

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishing, hunting, guns, snakes, have 10.
Organic garding. Sold a product on evilbay for 10 years then they delisted it saying you could grow illegal things with it with no recourse.
Thinking of repackaging it with new labels and trying again. Have many repeat customers but lost many and all new.
Motorcycles but none at this time. Last was an 03 CBR954 full custom.
Sold it because everytime I got on it I did 120 plus.
Learning welding. My wife is a welder and an artist. I grow the hottest peppers in the world for my salsa. Ghost, Carolina Reapers, Scorpions.
20160802_105425.jpg
What is that?

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kinds of fossils? Being a fossil collector myself I would say “Any”! But I’m looking for specifics.
Well I collect everything of course, but the only ones I really find are shark teeth and other marine animals bones and teeth from the pliocene, miocene, and the cretaceous

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cars, AutoX, Kayaking/fishing, scuba diving, paintball, arachnids/insects, culinary arts, guitar.

leedsrhinojohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby is playing musical instruments, I play Bassoon, clarinet and flute with a local orchestra and I teach blind children to play musical instruments twice a week at a local youth centre which gives me enormous pleasure.

mrpizzaface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breeding a variety of freshwater fish, collecting watches, growing mushrooms, keeping succulents, annuals,and golfing.

Last edited:

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pets are my hobby. I research before getting one, enjoy setting up bioactive homes for them when possible. I have furry, leggy, scaly, you name in in critters. I overcame my life long fear of spiders by owning tarantulas. I also have a small garden which varies every year and I'm big into feeding the critters our leftovers (not processed food of course) before composting, and composting before trash where possible. I'm just really into nature and the circle of life. I feel like saltwater is that last link I want to incorporate into my household and life. I am so happy to have found this forum to learn about it all.

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I collect everything of course, but the only ones I really find are shark teeth and other marine animals bones and teeth from the pliocene, miocene, and the cretaceous
Talk to Peace River guy. He can tell you about shark teeth! I have been to several western states to dig for fossils. I worked at a museum in the vertebrate paleontology dept. I can talk fossils all day!!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeeping in the dang boonies where Billy the kid once traversed
Tracked by drone

Flying eye lets me know when I'm about to meet someone head on from a turn on the trail very handy.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back