Other Hobbies?

xiholdtruex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hobbies other than reef keeping, fresh water cherry shrimp breeding, shooting( firearms and air guns) , gardening, pc gaming, fishing and spending time with the family

dennism

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What bikes do you have?

I am trying to get more into cycling. I have a steel Soma Double Cross that I ride when I can. It's a bit heavy but rides nice. Great for gravel.
S works venge and a older Tarmac. More recreational now used to race before 2004. Got deployed to Iraq and gained 55 lbs In a year. No time to work out during that deployment. FB_IMG_1539400565569.jpeg 091.JPG

Brittany Marie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are NOT joking— my current obsession is old, bad taxidermy.

I’ve seen some others have posted (not for sale though) and they are hilarious! My most expensive piece (the giraffe) was 1500...but I had to have it. I’ve been looking for a hippo but they’re all around 3k...

Ligeia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love fishing (fly and lures mostly), Foraging for mushrooms and other wild edibles, Watching scary movies, Video games, Teaching high schoolers history (my job), keeping orchids, and cooking!

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fast Cars, RC Cars, wine, bourbon... I need cheaper hobbies :(

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Movado, Tissot, Panerai, Breitling, Omega

Sounds like a great collection!

I collect mostly entry level Japanese pieces but I want to move to swiss sooner than later. I am considering a Oris Aquis or a Speedy. Problem is that when I get the cash saved up I spend it on the tank instead!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It takes a special kind of person to keep a reef tank. I have noticed that if you have the inclination to keep reef tanks, you are likely to have other hobbies since it seems to fit the personality of reef keepers.

My other interests include AV (Home Theater), organic vegetable gardening, watch collecting, backpacking, mechanical keyboards and gaming.

What other hobbies do you guys have?
Other than reefing, my other hobbies include playing bass guitar. I'm a very big Korn fan and fieldy was my inspiration to start playing bass. I can play alot of their songs along with a few other bands. I also love working on cars. I do mostly all my own work and have rebuilt engines and transmissions along with done alot of in depth suspension and chassis. Dont really get into the body portion of it though (I stink at painting lol)

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than reefing, my other hobbies include playing bass guitar. I'm a very big Korn fan and fieldy was my inspiration to start playing bass. I can play alot of their songs along with a few other bands. I also love working on cars. I do mostly all my own work and have rebuilt engines and transmissions along with done alot of in depth suspension and chassis. Dont really get into the body portion of it though (I stink at painting lol)
I'm with ya on the auto body work! Love messin with a small block tho lol. Just heard new Korn...not bad. Miss the old stuff

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I picked up a bass this year, took guitar lessons about 20 years ago :) I don't play nearly as much as I should, but I'm sharing the joys of Les Claypool with my kids.

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play a bit of guitar. I have an Ovation Applause, a Seagull (ceder) and an Epiphone Studio Dot (semi hollow body). I'd love to learn bass too but I have too many instruments as is (Trombone, Euphonium, Trumpet, Piano).

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S works venge and a older Tarmac. More recreational now used to race before 2004. Got deployed to Iraq and gained 55 lbs In a year. No time to work out during that deployment. FB_IMG_1539400565569.jpeg 091.JPG
Great looking bikes! Makes me want to ride.

VB313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firearms, NASCAR, hunting, Recently went on a cruise in the Bahamas and found snorkeling really enjoyable after reading some of these previous posts I think scuba lessons are on the list

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see so many people make their own stands too. I would love to get into wood working so I can do some diy projects.

I want to make a subwoofer to start.

S_OS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video Games, Freshwater fish, and selling toys on Ebay to fund the other two hobbies and my reef tank

Back