Other hobbies ?

geckoman2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby is duck hunting. Not to be a bragger here, but last year I had a once in a life time shot. I hit two wood ducks with one shot. This is the luckiest I have ever been with my hobbies.

Attachments

• IMG_20101102_073939.jpg
    IMG_20101102_073939.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 50

EpicWin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I collect butterflies (lepadoptery). I have collections from around the world. I probably have 3,000 pinned specimens in display cases and another 5000 papered ones.

shimin

noob reefer on a mission
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got out of slot cars was a lot of fun and I fish a lot . Used to do imca modified cars but just sold the car mabe ill dig up a pic of the car I think there's one in my office

shimin

noob reefer on a mission
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok no pic of the last car but I have a pic from the first race we won money($25.00 lol) and a pic of how it looks after our first season lol I still have the car its gonna go to the scrap yard soon crap car.jpg car good.jpg

jski711

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0318.jpg

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to brew home made beer and wine. Alot cheaper than buying it and you can make it how you want.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I garden, grow orchids (not particularly well, but they bloom), african violets and their cousins the gesneriads (I took the African Violet Society of America judge's test a couple weeks ago), compose music (mainly classical), and hike. I also enjoy mineral and fossil collecting.

I would REALLY like to hear your music,do you have a website or anywhere that I could hear samples of it?

florida reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I had the pleasure of hosting a foreign exchange student from China. While he was here I was able to introduce him to a hobby my father-in-law and I enjoy, Florida alligator hunting.
DSCF3531.jpg

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby is running really....that and work. haha. Started to get into RC Helicopters, but started practicing on my 6-Channel but never got it off the ground for long. Crashed it, and put it all back together but its not the same. I still like to fly 3 and 4 Channels around the house and stuff :)

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby that i cant get my tablet to upload pics, but is RC planes/jets. I fly little micro p51 mustang around the house chasing the birds around. And when im out somewhere with lots of space i fly my 4ft jet that fly around 80+mph.

Last edited:

NU2REEFIN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My original hobby sports cards started in 1985 when I was 10. Yeah I know "that's for kids" and I'm fine with that. :bigsmile:
COBBSUPER.jpg

shimin

noob reefer on a mission
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My original hobby sports cards started in 1985 when I was 10. Yeah I know "that's for kids" and I'm fine with that. :bigsmile:
COBBSUPER.jpg
really if you still collect and have any hockey cards you would like to trade I'm a huge kings fan I've got a lot of baseball cards and a ton of hockey let me know I've got 2 printing plates also . And that's a nice pull

Last edited:

NU2REEFIN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really if you still collect and have any hockey cards you would like to trade I'm a huge kings fan I've got a lot of baseball cards and a ton of hockey let me know I've got 2 printing plates also

I still collect BIG TIME, just not a hockey fan sorry no hockey.

lerchcon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have alot of extra hobbies too, to include guns, shooting with my son, we go into the desert and do what is called a Run N Gun with targets that I have made. we enjoy it, and we will be ready for when the Zombies come :)
here a short clip of one of the targets I amde with my son

Another Inexpensive target/stand - YouTube
How to make an inexpensive target stand - YouTube

I also do the Christmas light thing with my house, but I cant afford the light o rama set up like the other guys :(, it is ok I like it none the less
here is another clip from last years Christmas
Christmas lights 2010 - YouTube

then my other hobby is making sure my little 5 year old gets good grades because for those of you who have older kids, his school send all the work home with him now, and I have to teach him, hopefully 1st grade will be better :)

my other hobby is my pond in the backyard that I just finished building here is a link to that

New pond in action - YouTube

I am also a computer nerd in some aspect I enjoy infecting my computer to see if i can find the viruses and remove them, screw Norton they suck :) I also build computers

I am getting into a little wood work

I am getting into this saltwater thing slowly
I have so much more that I am trying to learn but this is about it for now lol sorry for the novel

Back