Other hobbies ?

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, let see some pics of your other hobbies.

My other hobby is going to be getting into full swing here shortly.

I am an extreme christmas light decorator. I put up over 260,000 lights on my house that are all computer controller and synched to music. We were even featured on a tv show on TLC 2 years ago called Invasion of the christmas lights.

Here is a pic of my house from two years ago. I even have a website for our lights. www.steelcitychristmas.com you can see more pics and video there

bob

DSC_0935.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
turbo21

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QUOTE=Dave3112;769532]That's awesome! I remember that show! Thanks for sharing that![/QUOTE]
Here is my clip from the show

[video=youtube;_n6kyrSt-p8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6kyrSt-p8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Onedesign1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do a little of this...although more my brother lately than me since I've dove into reefs in the last 3 years.
DSC_1216_Medium_.jpg

DSC_0685_Medium_.jpg

Heart-pounding fun...the one in this pic is 47% scale from full-size, weights 49lbs, has a 36" propellor and can accelerate vertical from a hover ...and I have a trailer to haul it :)

WrasseSandwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do a little of this...although more my brother lately than me since I've dove into reefs in the last 3 years.
DSC_1216_Medium_.jpg

DSC_0685_Medium_.jpg

Heart-pounding fun...the one in this pic is 47% scale from full-size, weights 49lbs, has a 36" propellor and can accelerate vertical from a hover ...and I have a trailer to haul it :)

That's pretty awesome Perry.

I enjoy my firearms collection, and any water sport (mostly jet skiing & surfing)

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to play D1 paintball, use to fly all over the US to play. Then I got out for a few years but Im slowly getting back into it now.

WrasseSandwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
low 7's over 190mph trap, 632ci @ 1300hp with a dual stage 650 shot ,

Whoaa... Thats got to be one heck of a 7 second ride

Thanks Ray....you should list your collection.

Any progress on the light build lately?

The collection is still small, 40 cal Glock, AR-15, .22LR rifle, and an ole 12 gauge, as far as the LED build I've been slacking, and it's still where it was a couple months ago, I need to stop being lazy and finish it

i dont have pictures but i like bonsai trees

Ive been thinking of getting into these, they look so awesome

Last edited:

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The collection is still small, 40 cal Glock, AR-15, .22LR rifle, and an ole 12 gauge

Thats a nice start! I also have a Glock .40, a Ruger mini 14, my Grandfathers Remington-Rand .45, Baretta M9, S&W hammer less .38 special and an old 12 GA

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I garden, grow orchids (not particularly well, but they bloom), african violets and their cousins the gesneriads (I took the African Violet Society of America judge's test a couple weeks ago), compose music (mainly classical), and hike. I also enjoy mineral and fossil collecting.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom painting, riding, fishing, and rc car racing haha.... Fishing been the biggest lately and camping my son loves it and were finally getting a good bond something my tank never did..;)

pumarjr

Reef-a-Holic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby is R/C Boats, 26cc 2-Stroke modified to the balls and turning 21K+ RPM's. I modify props and build boats, I also play lots, we are waiting for the temps to fall a little before we really start getting back into it. Here of some of our videos.
Class one rc boats - YouTube
You can see my bald head in this one.
pumarjr's sprint cat - YouTube

LittleDabOSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hubby and I have been involved in breeding, showing as well as the rescue of Bulldogs for many years. Along with that we also enjoy restoring and showing cars.

NavigatorAt9Wks.jpg Maggie01Columbus.jpg Drew.jpg

TheMach001.jpg The88.jpg

Back