Other Long Beach, CA reefer?

Just wondering if other Long Beach reefers would be interested in getting g together or starting a small reef club.

I’m in Belmont Shore 90803 and would enjoy having beach parties or get together at 2nd Street.
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new