Other pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter caity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have these 2 also occupy my time, bribing with treats to get pic.
1459804540953-2062145779.jpg
Love the dogs I need to get me another. My dog passed in 2007 & I got into aquarium hobby then. Started with freshwater than switched over to salt a few years later. Now all salt until more space for a freshwater tank
 
This is Clyde Barrow... (Belgian Malinois). He's AMAZING! But he doesn't like strangers, he will live up to his name sake and turn all gangster in a hurry. (He protects me and I protect him, it's a symbiotic relationship :D)

IMG_1126_zpse89ms0kl.jpg
 
@Waters , Nice I had a Doberman when I was younger and to this day she has been the smartest dog I have had my hole life! :)
Yeah, I agree....the breed is super smart. I had a Boxer before these two dogs which was also very intelligent. Makes training almost fun lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new