Our Reefing Addiction

1610665243551.jpeg
 
I try to keep my tanks pest free, but occasionally I find a Majano. Most of the time they are hiding on the backside of the rockwork and a pain to get to. So searched everywhere for a matted filefish. $65 each and everywhere is sold out, except........Petco online. And they are only $35 each. Against my better judgement I picked up 4 for the SPS system. I gotta say, they are not the most colorful saltwater fish, but most all of my fish have a job to do. Fingers crossed.
1612930585551.jpeg
 
I'm thinking about adding multiple Springers to my new 270g tank and I was wondering how many Springers do you have in a single tank? How do they get along and do they hang out together or just do they go off and do their own things?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new