Our tanks from Poland

  • Thread starter Thread starter allerafa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

allerafa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

We would like to show everyone our tanks ;)

First in video form ;)

Marine Aquarium with a living coral reef

Capacity of aquarium: 6,900 liters
Dimensions of aquarium: 580x120x70 cm
Capacity of sump: 1,280 liters
Dimensions of sump: 200x80x80 cm

[video=youtube_share;qwtB0_WBM0Y]http://youtu.be/qwtB0_WBM0Y[/video]

how do you like it?
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great reef! I really like the flow your giving it.
 
Now that's what I call a reef tank.
How long has it been set up, it's so beautiful...:bigsmile:
 
With so many fishes, how do keep the nitrate down
 
Thanks for sharing great looking tank lots of yellow fish I like it
 
Thats awesome please invite me to come and eat dinner and stare at that tank. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new