Out in LA cheery picking

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey NARC I am out in Los Angeles doing some cherry picking, if anyone needs anything fish/corals let me know.

I now have a 300 gallon fish system up and running and have 300 pounds of live rock all cured and ready to go and 150 pounds of dry Marco rock. The corals are looking great so give me a shout and look forward to the next meeting.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boxes,boxes..I love when you send me boxes...got some good news on that new supplier ive been talkin to...he said to come by and see him this week.....gonna be sweet bro...

Falcorz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike, I really appreciate all the dry goods you've sold me, and the corals and fish have made my tank beautiful, you've been a great help!! You're support in my journey to a beautiful reef has been unwavering thanks again!!

Alabama Reefer

corals for sale and trade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the awesome skimmer it's amazing what it's pulled out. If y'all are debating on heading out to check out his coral they on another level. I saw one in particular I swear would glow if u turn the lights out it looked radioactive

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike, I really appreciate all the dry goods you've sold me, and the corals and fish have made my tank beautiful, you've been a great help!! You're support in my journey to a beautiful reef has been unwavering thanks again!!

Hey Falcorz -

It has been my pleasure to help you out, if you need anything I am always around like the thread title says I am always looking for some great new corals so I can bring the newest colormophs into the Tennessee Valley.

1986com

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got some pics of the coral your selling i might be interested in what you have for sale and how much each one your selling for hate to drive pm me pics and prices and i will get back to you soon ty

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the awesome skimmer it's amazing what it's pulled out. If y'all are debating on heading out to check out his coral they on another level. I saw one in particular I swear would glow if u turn the lights out it looked radioactive

Alabama Reefer -

I am glad you like the skimmer, I think they are the best for your money these days. The "radioactive" green is growing out nicely and I have pulled 6 frags from the good old Chernobyl mother colony, if you need one let me know I will hold one for you as a couple have already found new homes.

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got done doing some great picking here is a list of things that will be available Sunday.

Blue jaw trigger
Pink tail trigger
Both of them are reef safe

Rose bubble tip anemones and rainbow bubble tips

Clowns

Leopard wrasse
Atlantic neon wrasses

Twinspot goby
Yellow watchman goby

Starry blenny
Bi-color blenny
Tailspot blenny
Atlantic sailfin blenny (pairs)

Atlantic blue tangs

Some SPS

Aussie Bi-color branching frogspawn
Aussie branching hammer
Aussie orange torch
Aussie rainbow lobos
Rainbow welso
Tons of zoas and mushrooms FL ricordea and St Thomas mushrooms.

We will be open Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.

Yerboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alabama Reefer -

I am glad you like the skimmer, I think they are the best for your money these days. The "radioactive" green is growing out nicely and I have pulled 6 frags from the good old Chernobyl mother colony, if you need one let me know I will hold one for you as a couple have already found new homes.

That chernobyl sure has an insane glow to it... What you feeding it? weapons grade plutonium?

Yerboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also if anyone needs any frags while mike is out of town i have a key to his house. just dont post here, just send me a PM:angel:

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres nothing like having a buddy cherry picking stuff from our suppliers.....promised the best of the best and not just the every day same ol''....

OP
OP
mike_dani

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also if anyone needs any frags while mike is out of town i have a key to his house. just dont post here, just send me a PM:angel:

Y'all watch out Dani is home and has her guns loaded.

Remember she is not afraid of the AR-15 and the 300 round drum that goes with it.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back