Out of Quarantine!!

NervousReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
150
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So yesterday I added the fish I’ve had in quarantine for about 4 weeks. Everybody is healthy, happy and eating vigorously.

Tatiana - Firefish Goby
Carmen - Melanurus Wrasse
Carlos - Bangaii Cardinal
Kobe -Royal Gramma (Still hiding)

Enjoy the short vid! And yes I name my fish lol

 
Last edited:
So yesterday I added the fish I’ve had in quarantine for about 4 weeks. Everybody is healthy, happy and eating vigorously.

Tatiana - Firefish Goby
Carmen - Melanurus Wrasse
Carlos - Bangaii Cardinal
Kobe -Royal Gramma (Still hiding)

Enjoy the short vid! And yes I name my fish lol



HA! Congrats!
 
So yesterday I added the fish I’ve had in quarantine for about 4 weeks. Everybody is healthy, happy and eating vigorously.

Tatiana - Firefish Goby
Carmen - Melanurus Wrasse
Carlos - Bangaii Cardinal
Kobe -Royal Gramma (Still hiding)

Enjoy the short vid! And yes I name my fish lol


Please delete post, video quality is terrible
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new