• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Outer Orbit 60" (2MH-150w) + Dual Actinic

clarky2120

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
99
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*sold*

Outer Orbit 60" MH fixture 2-150w Phoenix 14k bulbs.
Dual Actinic 420nm/460nm 2x130w
-----
560 total watts
Model # 1043

Light retails for $829.99 @ Aquatic Connection

Read about the lights at current-usa

These came with the tank I just purchased off of craigslist. I now have this fixture and an ATI Sunpower 6x54. I don't need both.

Guy said the MH bulbs were 4 months old.
The moonlights do not work.

I live in Southern Orlando. Would prefer local pickup, but willing to ship if you want to pay for it. The lights are 33lbs.

SOLD
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new