outlaws

vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my outlaws were over last night... they sure did love all the "live snails" on the glass#-o ........ didn't say a word about the corals... My father outlaw did ask why the turbos were purple collored like the rock...:dontknow:... well at least I have CZ where someone besides me can appreciate the "real" reason for the tanks...... :eek:ccasion5:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! I hate that!!!

sr71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha I got all you guys beat, my boss (work) call my zoos/palys flowers and he said he's worried about me

mbunaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I hate that to. All my family and friends do is point to the clownfish and say "Hey Nemo" or look at the hermits and starfish. Noone pays attention to the color and coolness of the corals.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think alot of people just don't think about the life in the oceans and the beauty of it all....If it isn't moving or swiming around then they don't see it....

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My maw in law calls my zoos bushes, and sps That stick thing, And my micros and acan colored rocks
fishhit.gif

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralnutz,
What about setting up the nano for your grandfather with simple corals/inverts that don't need as much attention? Maybe something colorful that he could watch and not have to have much intense tank care?

CJeffrey77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are funny!!! I've had the flower on before also. My stepdad was looking at my zoas and says isn't the difference between stuff on land & in the ocean neat, just think if those flower lookig things (zoas) were on land they would be weeds or something!!! The nerve!!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back