Outlet pump vortex

  • Thread starter Thread starter twiggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twiggy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
24
Location
united kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i recently got wave 78l tank have set it up and quite often the outlet nozzle below the water level creates like a vortex is that normal or an issue with the pump thanks
 
Don't think it's a huge issue, you may be able to increase the water level to remove the vortex, or point the nozzle at a different angle.
 
Ok thanks I have tried pointing different directions only way it stopped was when I had it pointing at the surface more . If I add much more water ot will be very close or touching the top of the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new