Ova?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to your Ova product? My Mandarin loved those, and then all the sudden I couldn't find them any more. That was a while back, but...still curious. Wouldn't mind buying some soon if it has been reinstated.

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to your Ova product? My Mandarin loved those, and then all the sudden I couldn't find them any more. That was a while back, but...still curious. Wouldn't mind buying some soon if it has been reinstated.
Hi @Eienna - Nutramar Ova is an amazing frozen food ideally suited to feed small pipefish, seahorses, dragonets, orange spot filefish, and even stony corals and sea fans. Unfortunately this very popular product has been unavailable for a few years now, but we are working hard to source the finest ingredients to potentially bring this back to market.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Eienna - Nutramar Ova is an amazing frozen food ideally suited to feed small pipefish, seahorses, dragonets, orange spot filefish, and even stony corals and sea fans. Unfortunately this very popular product has been unavailable for a few years now, but we are working hard to source the finest ingredients to potentially bring this back to market.
Well, best of luck! I'll definitely be using it if you do.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back