Overflow Gurgle and Sump sounds

AbsoluteAmateur

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
South Park Township
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently set up a 90 gallon sump tank with 30 gallon sump underneath and there seems to be a loud overflow sound. The overflow pipe is submerged in the sump, I could use suggestions on what I could do to make it quieter. If I need to make adjustments to the overflow head or the overflow piping let me know :)

IMG_20211122_141500.jpg IMG_20211122_141512.jpg IMG_20211122_141553.jpg IMG_20211122_141659.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new