Overflow help

pastelball

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
301
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so had the tank drilled for a 1"1/2 bulkhead. When the 90 elbow is on its over the rim. I don't like it turned to much as then the water level will be even lower. So do I cut the 90 down or do I get a over flow box and silicon it in?

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new