Overflow suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Atg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What overflow should I use for a 40breeder I an thinking of using a beananimal calaflow
 
Ya it looks pretty awesome I was gonna just do a hang on but I read horror stories and bean looks amazing
 
I'm hooked on Bean's. I've been running mine for about a year and half now. Once you have it dialed in you can sleep easy at night.
 
The extra pipe is redundant. You can do everything you need with just two pipes like with a Herbie 2-pipe. Three overflow pipes is overkill, in particular when we are talking about a 40B.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new