Overwhelmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter feh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
94
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am overwhelmed by the size of my MP40 that I bought for my new tank build. MP10s won't work on 1/2" glass for the most part so I went with the MP40. Anyway I was wondering has anyone tried using an MP60 as a trolling motor? :tongue:
 
Lol!

Now I wonder has anyone tried a trolling motor in their tank!?

Not in the tank... no need to troll. Hehe... also depends on the size of the tank. I saw some pump a guy in Australia built. 10k gallons or so I think. He literally built the house around it. That pump, and I forget the name, looks like a rocket. It was bigger around than a large coffee can.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new