• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

P.I.A Store Credit $250.00

CTMarinelife

CTmarinelife
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't need any more fish at this time, looking to sell my $250.00 credit for Pacific Island Aquatics, after Paypal Clears I will PM the coupon code that is worth $250.00 off your order. $200.00
 
P I A store credit ha ha ha I was thinking Pain in the *** good luck with sale you are giving free shipping pretty much if i was going to buy fish id buy it.
 
I've sent you a couple PMs but I'll take this if still available. Let me know!
 
Just curious, pending to someone else or me? I have tried sending PMs and an email without response before sending payment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new