P3 ex firmware update and GCC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hefton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I updated firmware to V6.43 on a P3 ex. Since the firmware update, I am unable to connect to the Profilux via the GCC. I can connect to the device by the webpage, My GHL, and by the serial connection using the GCC 1.1.3.1. I can also ping the device. There are times when it attempts to connect that I will receive an error that states that the firmware is too low. The GCC (v1.1.3.1) is the software that loaded the firmware, so it must be compatible. When I did connect to the P3 with the serial connection using GCC (v1.1.3.1), I have confirmed that the software displays the correct 6.43 firmware. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the GCC software without any success with the connection issue. Any ideas why this is happening?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the com port? It changes every time in windows. Go to your devices and see what the current com port is being used and change that I’m the software.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

These type of things are best handled via the ticket system.
Please click the link in the signature below to create your own ticket. Provide us with screenshots of your GCC settings and we will assist there.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back