P4 not connecting to GCC

enthejungle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
127
Reaction score
85
Location
st louis
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what's going wrong here. Setting up the doser 2 was a breeze but for some reason I can't get the P4 to connect. Any ideas?

IMG_4905.JPG


IMG_4906.JPG


IMG_4907.JPG
 
I figured it out. Needed to switch the comm to auto. Figures I went through 1-4 with ever other possible configuration before figuring it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new