Pacific east at cmac

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for every ones info I asked Pacific east aquaculture if I placed a order would they bring it to cmac so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. They said yes. So if there is anything anyone wants from them I would give them a call. I have seen some insane acans and other pretty things from them lately. I'm thinking about ordering a few inverts. You can call them or place it in the notes section

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just called Phil, thanks for the heads up. They have some really nice colonies, im gettin a few.

OP
OP
P

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool. I'm sure most of the vendors would do it. I always see Pacific east on my Facebook page so I always look at what they have. I think I'm gonna snag up a clam now I just have to search through the million they have

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He usually brings a bunch of clams.....i have preorderd before a cmac and i grabbed it on the set up night it worked out perfect....

OP
OP
P

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They usually bring all blue clams. But maybe your right maybe I'll order some of there snails or they have a yellow hammer. I'm selling my clam so I need a replacement

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back