Pacific east at cmac

phillrodrigo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
808
Reaction score
13
Location
quaker hill ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for every ones info I asked Pacific east aquaculture if I placed a order would they bring it to cmac so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. They said yes. So if there is anything anyone wants from them I would give them a call. I have seen some insane acans and other pretty things from them lately. I'm thinking about ordering a few inverts. You can call them or place it in the notes section
 
I just called Phil, thanks for the heads up. They have some really nice colonies, im gettin a few.
 
That's cool. I'm sure most of the vendors would do it. I always see Pacific east on my Facebook page so I always look at what they have. I think I'm gonna snag up a clam now I just have to search through the million they have
 
He usually brings a bunch of clams.....i have preorderd before a cmac and i grabbed it on the set up night it worked out perfect....
 
They usually bring all blue clams. But maybe your right maybe I'll order some of there snails or they have a yellow hammer. I'm selling my clam so I need a replacement
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new