Pacific Sun Kore 5th/7th switch off the beeping

randalli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you girls and guys know if and how I can switch off the occasional beeping (except for temp warnings but not that important) of the Kore pump? It beeps during and after every KH Lab test (even though the setting "generate sound after test" is off) and there's another short beep at unrelated times every once in a while. It is not bugging me very much but I also don't need it and rather have it beep when there's a real problem. The screen does not show anything special when the beep happens.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

OP
OP
randalli

randalli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have written PS because of some other issue yesterday and added that topic. So hopefully I will have an answer soon myself.

OP
OP
randalli

randalli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I have an answer (boy they answer fast ... 10 Minutes *mind blown*). Unfortunately the only way to stop the beeping is to unplug the speaker. This is a bummer. But it also means that their board seems to be built halfway repairable at least for the minor parts.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back