• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific Sun Kore 5th doser

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
4,166
Reaction score
3,650
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am starting to clean out my garage. I have this Pacific Sun Kore 5th doser that I never got around to setting up. 150 shipped to your door.

IMG_6974.png
 
I am starting to clean out my garage. I have this Pacific Sun Kore 5th doser that I never got around to setting up. 150 shipped to your door.

IMG_6974.png
Still available?
 
Hi i want android app for kore5 pacific sun dosing. But the site is not accessibile please give me if you have
Thanks a lot
 
I am starting to clean out my garage. I have this Pacific Sun Kore 5th doser that I never got around to setting up. 150 shipped to your door.

IMG_6974.png
Hi woukd you minde give me android app for kore5 dosing ?
Site is not accessibile
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new