Pack of your life

wicked demon

trained monkey
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
913
Reaction score
19
Location
The party in your mouth.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$3500 shipped-I need to move, please help a reefer out!!!!
crazy fox 1 eye almost 1"
tyree red 3 eyes 2+"
big BGM on skull 4" many eyes
fox PPE chalice 3/4" 2 eyes
5+red hornets
8-10 purple hornets
3-4 space monsters
4-5 wow palys
6 captain americas
big pagoda cup
tyree war favia
tyree war and peace
rev prism favia
seasons greetings 3"x1"
ponape bn 1"
meteor shower cyphastrea 2"+
flames from hell leptastrea
lucky charms leptastra
ultra orange yuma
ultra rainbow yuma
blue&purp moseleya
oulophyllia bennetea
Like 20+ ultra acan lords including ;
mai tai
shark tooth
fruit loops
hulk
big red
strawberry shortcake
solar flare and many more
tyree agent orange echinata
orange crush echinata
red dig
red cap
ultimate mille
sponge bob favia
AOGs
DAs
big bright orange echinomorpha

so many misc frags I cannot count!!!!!!,
 
Last edited:
005.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

bigredbpl.jpg

coral070.jpg

2009.jpg

rgrg010.jpg
 
Oh wow that would be a sick group by man!!!!! If I wasn't in one right now I would be all over that...glws!!!!1smile1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new