Packing it in for a while.

  • Thread starter Thread starter emessier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

emessier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Broad Brook, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to my new demanding job I am not able to give the tank the attention it deserves. I have decided to sell all the livestock. I would like to sell it all in one but everyone knows how that works. I am looking to get $1500 for the fish and corals. Also included in the deal is a frag tank full of frags as well, tank not included. There are mainly SPS but also have some zoas and palys. I will be making a list of the fish and corals later on in the day. I am going to be keeping the 120 gal tank and stand for now. I will post pictures later today. PM is best for anyone interested. Thanks, Emery
 
That's a bummer to see you exit the hobby for a while, but I can understand that sometimes you just need a break. I'm sure as time goes on you will get the Reefin' itch and will be back!

Now I just need $1500 LOL

GLWS
 
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that emery, hope to see you back soon.
 
It was nice to have met you at FFM, and talk Plexiglas...

If you part out, let me know I would be very interested in the Frag tank.
 
Holy Crap man!!!!!! I was wondering why we hadn't seen you in a little while. Total bummer dude, but I understand. Good luck with the sale. Don't be a stranger...you know you'll be back :wink:
 
Thanks everyone, It looks like parting out is the way I will go. I think first come first served will be how it goes. Pm me. thanks.
 
I know you'll be back soon enough! Can't stray far when the pres is family lol

As for your sales, I would be interested in a couple nice sized chuncks of live rock when you get down to that point, palys/zoas/shrooms still attached are welcome.
 
picked up a free fish from him a while back . he has beautiful stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new