Packing it in for a while.

  • Thread starter Thread starter emessier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm sorry to hear this Emery. Hopefully you will do well with the sale, you have some beautiful creatures.
 
Sorry to see you go, your tank was looking great but if you had to get out I'm glad you were able to sell everything off at once. It would have been such a pain to try and sell everything individually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new