pacsun or ATI sizing help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dai89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You're welcome. I think it is definitly an interesting concept and looks nice as well. If I didnt have these leds already and I wanted a pure t5 fixture I definitly would consider purchasing this haha. T5 looks nicer to me
I welcome you to get one of those and sell your LED fixture!
That's going to be the best investment you've ever done, specially if you already prefer the T5s.
There will be no going back...
Don't wait, just do it.
Aloha,
Grandis.
 
I would except I like the look of a mix of t5 and led so I was going to combine both. I am currently using a chape 4 bulb t5 fixture but i do agree it looks like a quality fixture.
 
I would except I like the look of a mix of t5 and led so I was going to combine both. I am currently using a chape 4 bulb t5 fixture but i do agree it looks like a quality fixture.
;)
Grandis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new