Pajama cardinalfish aggression

Thomasflynn15

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Messages
98
Reaction score
21
Location
Georgetown
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 (did not sex them at the store, took my chances) pajama cardinalfish for my 75 2 days ago.

I noticed they occupied opposite parts of the tank and today one had ripped fins and was hugging the sandbed. The other is showing normal activity. I had an azure damsel so I isolated him in case it was him, but the dynamic of the two cardinals hasn’t changed. Could it be between the two cardinals?

IMG_3505.jpeg IMG_3506.jpeg
 
So will they eventually get over the fighting? Or will it require intervention?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new