- Joined
- Jun 18, 2021
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 21
- Location
- Georgetown
- What state or country do you live in
- Massachusetts
I bought 2 (did not sex them at the store, took my chances) pajama cardinalfish for my 75 2 days ago.
I noticed they occupied opposite parts of the tank and today one had ripped fins and was hugging the sandbed. The other is showing normal activity. I had an azure damsel so I isolated him in case it was him, but the dynamic of the two cardinals hasn’t changed. Could it be between the two cardinals?

I noticed they occupied opposite parts of the tank and today one had ripped fins and was hugging the sandbed. The other is showing normal activity. I had an azure damsel so I isolated him in case it was him, but the dynamic of the two cardinals hasn’t changed. Could it be between the two cardinals?

