Pale SPS . What is going on?.

Build is basically calcium carbonate. It's used as a binder of acidity, safe to use, won't impact alk. Kalkwasser? Not necessary, look at the pdf instructions for Probiotic Method, I remember it being ill advised. Best to run their balling program. Don't obsess over ph, do your best, if you can draw fresh air to skimmer, great :)
Yeap actually ran the line to skimmer. You know how it is here in Soflo. Hot and AC kicking all day lol. I actually have the but i dont see anything against Kalk.
 
Yeap actually ran the line to skimmer. You know how it is here in Soflo. Hot and AC kicking all day lol.

Yep, it is, so good on the skimmer. And let that alk settle between 6.8-7.5dkh. I have run my tanks this way for years, as I always used these carbon/bacteria systems, NSW values recommended. Anyway, a few tweeks, and smooth sailing :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new