Palythoa Collectors Unite

So with some already saying "save one for me", curious as to how many polyps will be available?
 
Are they really palythoas? or are they zoanthids you are calling Palys? There has been a ton of mis-naming going on lately. Zoas called Palys, Jokers called PPE. lol

I like pics too! please - please
 
This must be one amazing paly. Can't wait to see the pics.
 
A few days have passed already...lol :sad: I need some of the medication through a Perscription of Paly awesomeness to make me :dribble:
 
count me in for a frag wheres the gems :bigsmile:definetly taggin along on this one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new