Panta rhei hydro tube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rcs_12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rcs_12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
143
Reaction score
243
Location
Jefferson
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm just getting started designing my 7ft peninsula tank and have decided to go with a closed loop system instead of powerheads. I'm trying to decide what pumps to use and found the hydro tube. I really like the way the pump works but I can't find any reviews or builds that have used them. Is there anyone that has experience with them?
 
It's brand new release, I don't think you'll find review so soon
 
Bump. It's been a while so I wanted to see if anyone had tried these yet. My custom build with them is less than a month from install now
 
Bump. It's been a while so I wanted to see if anyone had tried these yet. My custom build with them is less than a month from install now
Did you end up going with the Hudro Tube? If so what are your thoughts on it. I just ordered an 8’ tank with closed loops and this is an interesting option over vectra l2’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new