panworld 40 px

hockeydad13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will a panworld 40px work for a 180 gallon reef ready tank? kinda worried it wont be enough flow through the sump.
I plan on doing a mixed reef with a couple of RW-15's.
Here is a picture of the tank
 

Attachments

  • 20150830_121927.jpg
    20150830_121927.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 153
I had a friend using a panworld 40 on his 150g and it was almost too much flow for his 40b sump. I think the answer is in the size of the sump you plan to use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new