Par for Derasa clam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
2,156
Location
The Shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On livequaria for Derasa clams they state moderate lighting... what par range is considered moderate lighting?
 
Derasa's are the least demanding I believe.....I would say in the 130 PAR range. Let's see what others think.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new