Par meter needed

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone around new Britain with a par meter i can pay to use only need it for a little since i only have a 35 gallon. Will pay to use it.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are on Facebook look up Matthew Brady or his company is called Reef assist. If not let me know and I'll get a phone number for you.

8675309TT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a PAR reading?
I love BRS but they no longer rent out PAR meters for $70. Now you purchase and return them with an $80 stocking fee. Not bad, and I don't blame them for not wanting to be in the rental business, it seems like it would be a PIA.

Here's another option...

I have zero ties to this company but they could be quite good for reefers? They have a PAR meter app that supposedly only deviated 5-7% from an Apogee SQ-520.

Underwater stats are here:

App is here:
It does need a homemade white paper filter/diffuser.

OP
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I met you to give it to you. Did you find any problems with your lights? Losing any more coral?
Oh ok lol so my par was too low but i thinki crank my light up too fast even tho i thought i didn't i lost like 3 pieces and the others are starting to color up but part was definitely too low for alot of the sticks. I was peaking at about 200 now I'm where i have to be and still got room to keep going.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 169 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back