PAR Meter Options

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kjb008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kjb008

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello veryone,
I have been using R2R as a valuable resource for as long as I have had my tank and this is my first time posting. I am in south eastern CT and I am looking to get my PAR measured. I know BRS has the rental/restocking fee option but I would much rather support a local business or hobbyist if there are other rental options available.
 
Ctars used to have one you could borrow from the club but they have always had a habit of disappearing. Doesn’t really matter now anyway since the club is pretty much nonexistent at this point. Are you new to feeding or just new to Reef2reef? I’m in new London myself.
 
I have had my tank for a little over 1.5 years. Started bare bottom and dry rock so the first year was a battle but now things have stabilized and I’m seeing measurable growth. I upgraded from AI primes to XR 15’s and I want to ensure I’m hitting the appropriate ranges. I’m in Waterford, appreciate the responses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new